We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior IT Banking Consultant to join our team at Forty2. Our company provides cutting-edge IT solutions to financial institutions and we are seeking a candidate who can play a key role in delivering outstanding results to our clients.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to clients in the banking sector on a variety of IT projects.
- Lead project teams and manage project delivery.
- Analyse and understand clients' business needs and provide recommendations on IT solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Stay current with industry developments and trends in order to bring new and innovative ideas to the table.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in an IT consulting role, with a focus on the banking sector.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong project management and leadership abilities.
- Knowledge of current banking technology trends and practices.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for professional growth and development. If you're a motivated and skilled Senior IT Banking Consultant looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Forty2 is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.